What details should be paid attention to during the use of pipe and tube bending machines?
Pipe and tube bending machines are very common in life, with advantages such as multiple functions, reasonable structure, and simple operation. But after all, they are machines, because they are designed to be used with bent metal, there is a certain degree of danger, and there is a certain degree of danger if they are not handled properly. The main shaft of the pipe bending machine is inserted directly from the upper part of the machine head during assembly. The installation is accurate and easy to maintain. The pipe bending shaft and the transmission sprocket are forged and machined integrally. In the process of pipe bending, the hydraulic arm automatically throttles the buffer before the angle set by the bending, which greatly improves the bending accuracy and quickly resets. The throttle buffer is set near the starting point during the return, which greatly improves the reset Precision and productivity. Full hydraulic drive. The microcomputer controller can preset 16 kinds of angles, and can use the foot switch of the pipe and tube bending machine to complete the entire process at one time. The design of the stiffeners on the head and bed of the pipe and tube bending machine is annealed to eliminate internal stress. The whole has sufficient strength and rigidity to prevent permanent deformation. The drive spindle is inserted directly from the upper part of the machine head during assembly. The installation is accurate and easy to maintain. In the middle, the swivel arm automatically throttles the buffer before the angle set by the bending, which greatly improves the bending accuracy and rapid reset. The return process is provided with a throttle buffer near the starting point, which greatly improves the reset accuracy and work. effectiveness. Then the staff of the bench and the machine will give you a brief introduction on the details that need to be paid attention to during the use of the pipe and tube bending machine.
1. First, make sure that the pipe and tube bending machine is normal and ready to work. A lock / tag should let you know what is safe to use. Check the date of the last inspection to see if the and tube bending machine is moving in a proper time frame Components that can be worn down over time, machinery requires a certain amount of lubricant and pressure for safe operation.
2. Remove any foreign objects before powering on. Do not move anything on the surface of the and tube bending machine. Your body may eventually start the button or a partial tilt, which will cause you great harm.
3. Adjust the machine to best suit your working range. If possible, adjust the machine or level of safety to keep your body within the safe range.
4. Use all necessary protective equipment and use all necessary safety equipment. Some machines may require operating safety gloves to better separate the user of the safety device of the squeeze point.
5. The operating machine is not suitable for the use of pipe and tube bending machines, but if you use it to bend, the machine may be damaged or malfunction to hurt you.