1) This process can avoid the uneven wall thickness of the elbow caused by the convex edge of the pipe wall being stretched and thinned, and the concave edge of the pipe wall being compressed and thickened when the traditional pipe bending process is formed.
2) Using this process, a small radius (R≈D) and thin-walled (t/D≈0.015) 180 elbow with uniform wall thickness can be produced, which cannot be achieved by other pipe bending processes.
3) If the design of various process parameters is reasonable, the process can ensure that the wall thickness of each part of the tube bend is always kept constant during the forming process, that is, it is always equal to the wall thickness of the straight tube blank before deformation.
4) By using this process, bends with the same diameter of 45°, 90°, 180° and other bending angles can be produced on the same horn mandrel at one time, and the production efficiency is high.
1. The induction elbow adopts the power supply with vertical external characteristics, and adopts the positive polarity when DC (the welding wire is connected to the negative electrode)
2. Intermediate frequency elbows are generally suitable for welding thin plates below 6mm, with the characteristics of beautiful weld formation and small welding deformation
3. The shielding gas is argon with a purity of 99.99%. When the welding current is 50~50A, the argon flow is 8~0L/min, when the current is 50~250A, the argon flow is 2~5L/min.
4. For welding arc length, 2~4mm is better when welding ordinary steel, and ~3mm is better when welding stainless steel. If it is too long, the protection effect will not be good.
5. In order to prevent the appearance of welding pores, the induction elbow must be cleaned up if there is rust and oil stains on the welding part.
6. The protruding length of the tungsten electrode from the gas nozzle is preferably 4~5mm, 2~3mm for fillet welding and other places with poor shielding, and 5~6mm for deep grooves. The distance from the nozzle to the work is generally not More than 5mm.
7. In order to prevent the back side of the bottom weld bead from being oxidized, the back side also needs to be protected by gas.
8. Windproof and ventilation. In windy places, be sure to take measures to block the net, while indoors should take appropriate ventilation measures.
9. In order to protect the welding pool with argon gas and facilitate the welding operation, the induction elbow should generally maintain an angle of 80~85° between the center line of the tungsten electrode and the workpiece at the welding point, and the angle between the filler wire and the surface of the workpiece should be as much as possible The ground is small, generally around 0°.