Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used for bending, straightening, extrusion, shearing, punching, automobile, aerospace, rail transit, automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, stroller, steel furniture, leisure and tourism products, air conditioning industry, shipbuilding, sanitary equipment, pipe making, iron processing and other industries. They are various operations such as cutting, expanding, bending and riveting of various pipes and profiles. The damage mode of hydraulic cylinder is usually in the form of strain, electric scratch, fatigue wear and so on. The existence of damage will affect the tightness of the hydraulic cylinder, which is usually manifested as oil leakage. If it is not repaired in time, it will affect the working efficiency of the hydraulic cylinder. In serious cases, it will not work, and even lead to production accidents. The following is how to disassemble the hydraulic cylinder correctly:
(1) In order to prevent bending or deformation of slender parts such as piston rod, skid support shall be used for balance during placement. When disassembling the hydraulic cylinder, prevent damaging the top thread of the piston rod, the oil port thread, the surface of the piston rod, the inner wall of the cylinder liner, etc.
(2) Disassemble the hydraulic cylinder in sequence. Due to the different structures and sizes of various hydraulic cylinders, the disassembly sequence is also slightly different. Generally, the oil in the two cavities of the oil cylinder shall be drained, and then the cylinder head, piston and piston rod shall be removed. When removing the cylinder head of the hydraulic cylinder, special tools shall be used for the snap key or snap ring connected by internal snap key, and flat shovel is prohibited; For the flange end cover, it is not allowed to hammer or pry it out with screws. When it is difficult to extract the piston and piston rod, it is not allowed to force it out. The reason should be found out before disassembly.
(3) Before and after disassembling the hydraulic cylinder, try to create conditions to prevent the parts of the hydraulic cylinder from being polluted by the surrounding dust and impurities. For example, disassembly should be carried out in a clean environment as far as possible; After disassembly, all parts shall be covered with plastic cloth instead of cotton cloth or other working cloth.
(4) Carefully check the hydraulic cylinder after disassembly to determine which parts can continue to be used, which parts can be repaired and reused, and which parts can be replaced.
(5) Carefully clean all parts before assembling the hydraulic cylinder.
(6) When the hydraulic cylinder is installed on the main engine, a sealing ring shall be added between the inlet and outlet joints and fastened to prevent oil leakage.
(7) After the hydraulic cylinder is assembled as required, several reciprocating movements shall be carried out under low pressure to eliminate the gas in the cylinder.