1. When cleaning the elbow tank, clean the inlet filter of each pump.
2. Clean the fuel tank and filter the hydraulic tank within 1-2 months after the equipment is used.
3. If it is found that the forward and retreat is unsuccessful, first check whether the solenoid valve is working, such as the solenoid valve is working normally, and then check whether the sequence valve 6X3, the relief valve YF-L20H4 or the one-way unloading valve 4HD3 is stuck with impurities. (This phenomenon is usually easy to happen when the device is used.) If there is a stuck phenomenon, unpack it with gasoline or diesel and reinstall it.
4. Each joint of the hydraulic pump station is equipped with oil-resistant rubber sealing ring. If the sealing ring is damaged or leaking, it should be replaced in time.
5. Check the fasteners in each part to make them tight.